SO so so sorry for delay / Wednesday, November 7, 2007
My new dog named ""MARmite'" in sleeping mode Hiaz....How's life lately...Been busying around. Good news, my product will be launching. For those who read my blog, sorry for delay delay update cos been busy. Let me inform that my launch will be on 9th of Dec at The CUrver CIneleisure...Come come got lot's of things and event i promise.
CHeers frens, well let me give u all an early greetings. After tomolo punya depavalli , then we have Merry CHristmas and HAppy new year...HO ho ho...
Of coousse i wont be giving out present, but i promise will have surprise. Wanna know more, ask me lar..Ohhh ya, before i forget Nov got many ppl birthday so if i forgot....>>>>HAppy Birthday
Busy busy nite, work until so late hehe...nite nite
/Hopped! 11:06 AM
New Sem...New lecturerrrrrr / Sunday, September 9, 2007
THis is a great view of the musical fountain in the mines wonderland At the beach.....Port DIckson The jumping photo....We like to do it always Nice scenary Me at Sungei Wang plaza....There's a nice shop JUst to share with u all this funny video
Dont say my blog bored lar.....I am learning mar....Will update u all with interesting things happening
New semester is so cham....
/Hopped! 5:11 AM
Exam liao>>>>>>>!!!! / Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Phew.... finally now am at exam mood. Long time no post blogs also....Some ppl told that it's bored lar..my blog(AIyo me new mar) anyway that's not an excuse i will work harder on it.
Funny cos i am still watching anime....hahaha Someone did ask me what kind of anime I watched? Kekeke I do have some recommendation like MUSHISHI - very very nice
Claymore - not completed but inside got quite nice girls (Wkakakak)
YEahhh....and shakugan superb :)
those who like Naruto ahhahah I am a superb naruto fans just that now movie only until episode 269 haizzzzz
Wait for more.....
wish me luck
/Hopped! 12:50 PM
XenoEstrogen ? ? ? ? / Friday, July 27, 2007
Harlo…..sorry bout late post….cos lately really damn busy with assignment and test….
Let me share with u what is Xenoestrogen?
Kekek….those who study bio surely knows estrogen …the female hormone that controls their bad mood….hahhaah
But xenoestrogen means fake estrogen that appear in food with contaminated pesticide…details check google.com la.r…I am no expert…
But what is scary is that it’ll enhance to develop breast cancer….to guys it’ll got breast enlargement…very sad ler and guys,,,take care sperm count will be less also
Just my piece of mind to share with u today
Below is more on biology news… ppl did ask me why so many words in my blog ehh… They prefer photo wor…
No worries..comin soon BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS
1. No Breakfast People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Overeating It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells. 7. Head covered while sleeping Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause. 2. Not urinating in the morning. 3. Too much eating. 4. Skipping breakfast. 5. Consuming too much medication. 6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener. 7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit. 8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to "schedule."
Evening at 9 - 11pm: is the time for eliminating unnecessary/toxic chemicals (detoxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in an unrelaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on health.
Evening at 11pm - 1am: is the detoxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 1 - 3am: detoxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state. Early morning 3 - 5am: detoxification in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for cough sufferers during this time. Since the detoxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as not to interfere with toxin removal process. Morning 5 - 7am: detoxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.
Morning 7 - 9am: absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 - 10am rather than no meal at all.
Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals. Aside from that, midnight to 4:00 am is the time when the bone marrow produces blood. Therefore, have a good sleep and don't sleep late.
/Hopped! 9:59 AM
Portrait of Personality - Curious to know which category u're in????? / Monday, July 16, 2007
Generally, we human can be differentiated into sub-category as followings....
Extraversion and Introversion We are extraverting when we: Talk to other people ,listen to what someone is saying,cook dinner, or make a cup of coffee We are introverting when we: Read a book ,think about what we want to say or do ,are aware of how we feel ,think through a problem so that we understand it Sensing and Intuition The "Sensing" preference absorbs data in a literal, concrete fashion.
The "Intuitive" preference generates abstract possibilities from information that is gathered. We are Sensing when we: Taste food,notice a stoplight has changed ,memorize a speech We are Intuitive when we: Come up with a new way of doing things ,think about future implications for a current action ,perceive underlying meaning in what people say or do Thinking and Feeling When someone makes a decision that is based on logic and reason, they are operating in Thinking mode.
When someone makes a decision that is based on their value system, or what they believe to be right, they are operating in Feeling mode.
Thinking mode: Research a product via consumer reports, and buy the best one to meet our needs ,do "The Right Thing", whether or not we like it ,choose not to buy a blue shirt which we like, because we have two blue shirts Feeling mode : Decide to buy something because we like it ,refrain from telling someone something which we feel may upset them ,decide not to take a job because we don't like the work environment Judging and Perceiving We are using Judging when we: Make a list of things to do ,schedule things in advance ,form and express judgments ,bring closure to an issue so that we can move on We are using Perceiving when we: Postpone decisions to see what other options are available, act spontaneously ,decide what to do as we do it, rather than forming a plan ahead of time
So when u have identify urself or the people u wish to know....u can work better, communicate better, can see how ur boss / bf or gf like.....Generally, there will be 16 patterns ( choose one from each category).
Good LUCK then....
/Hopped! 1:23 AM
Woahhh..... Today I am gonna share with u my "secret recipe"
U know fruits have always been very high nutrition value
One banana and a few strawberries give you as much as energy as an entrecote! You will not feel as fulfilled, as the fruit is digested in 30 minutes, source of energy like protein , sugar.... can be extracted. Ladies....good news, it's fat free.....
Fibers another remarkable difference is that fruit contains a substantial amount of fibers while animal based products don't contain any. Fibers are very important. The water percentage of fruit (80%) is higher than that of meat (15%) and comes more near the water percentage of the human body (80%).
Nevertheless....lots of vitamins and minerals...
Let me introduce u all.......FRUITTY soup.
2 person per serving
Ingredients : Any fruits ( citrus , papaya, apple ,plum) choose any or u can add all - amount varies to each individual taste buds
To enhance the texture of the soup, u may choose to add vegetables as well....preferably carrots or tomatoes
1. Water to boiled - about 2 litre
2. Cut desire fruits into cube (suggestion - two or three plums, one apple, one carrot,one orange) (half semi-riped papaya,one apple, one pear,one carrot) and many more to ur choice of taste.
3. Boiled in slow fire / slow cooker for about 3 hours.
4. Served soup with fruits as well ( remember, do not crush ur fruits in stiring)
5. U may add a pinch of salt to bring out the flavour
Taste extremely nice, good for those ppl with sore-throat . Definitely halal and vegetarian
Organic or not depends where u got the fruits and vege from.
Will update more recipe.....
/Hopped! 12:59 AM
Hey ya.......Newbie's in the town....woah / Sunday, July 15, 2007
Yo..... newbie's here...and lots of things to share.
U all know something,,,, life is not actually as dull as it use to be. It should full of joy, fun, exploration, adventure and etc etc E>T....
==Not many ppl realise , but we are living in a repetitive world everyday. Dont believe , try this.
1. ask ur parents : Mum / dad , what is ur ambition?
They : Argh.....This and that...blah blah blah...!
U : So, did u all achieved it now?
They ; Hmmm.... what u think? Have to work, provide u with all the expenses. Where got time?
U ; Hmmm....so why didn't u all pursue it.....
They ; Well, very simple ......Because of mistakes.....Then here came a dumb head asking me these silly questions.
Sounds familiar? It happens everyday. Cos we are repeating the daily routine / life that our parents have set as an example to us.
Honeymoon ( maybe )
Raise the dumb head,,,
Well.....Dont ya think that life should be like that.....IT's REVOLUTION time....
Do something different to change.....if not.....u'll be repeating what ur parents did....And u always hate the way they do it. ( Generation Gap....)